Health, Safety & Welfare
E&B Group Ltd operate and are committed to a healthy and safe working environment for all employees and those affected by our works and delivered by: -
- Implementing advice and procedures advised by our independent Safety Supervisors; Socotec UK Ltd.
- Continual review of Health & Safety Management and performance.
- Promotion of a strong Health & Safety ethic throughout the E&B Group Ltd.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Internal auditing.
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) training and qualification.
- Employment of registered First Aiders.
How does health & safety affect you?
- The effect of working during the Covid-19 Pandemic ?
- Are you aware of your responsibilities for a particular project ?
- The effect of Building Regulations and/or Planning Issues ?
- The effect of CDM ?
- The effect of DDA Regulations ?
- The effect of working in confined spaces ?
- The effect of asbestos in your building ?